Customer Service Statement & Complaints Procedure
NRG Experts aims to provide a high quality, professional service at all times.
As a customer or potential customer of NRG Experts, you can expect us:
- To treat all customers and potential customers courteously at all times being fair, polite, respectful and professional, regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation or disability.
- To consult our customers regularly to obtain feedback on our services and to use that feedback positively.
- To act promptly and efficiently in our dealings with customers, being clear about what action will be taken and when.
- To adhere to quality and procedural guidelines - they exist to ensure good practice and are for the benefit of both customers and staff.
- To ensure our staff are skilled, motivated and have at their disposal the resources to work to a high standard.
We ask NRG Experts customers to:
- Treat staff courteously - at all times being fair, polite and respectful, regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation or disability.
- Give us feedback and inform us of any difficulties they experience, when they arise.
- Remember that NRG Experts will not accept abusive language or threats to its staff and will take appropriate action where these occur.
If you are unhappy with the service you receive, discuss it first with the person concerned. If this does not lead to a satisfactory resolution then you can make a formal complaint by writing to:
Neil Kurz, Director
Bucks HP20 2HT
- Acknowledge it within 5 working days of receipt.
- Normally deal with it fully and provide a final response, in writing, within 20 working days of receipt.
- Keep you informed by letter, telephone or e-mail, as you prefer, if we need more time.
- Provide a final response, in writing, at the latest within 40 working days of receipt.
- Liaise, at your request, with anyone acting formally on your behalf.